Congratulations! This is just the beginning of your DePauw journey. When you join our community of transformative leaders and scholars, you will commit to not only improving yourself, but also the world around you.
Our commitment to you starts now. Explore your next steps as a future Tiger.
Make sure you meet our deposit deadline to secure your space at DePauw. Ready to make it official? Submit your non-refundable $400 enrollment deposit to confirm your enrollment at DePauw. Students who deposit before March 1st will be able to rank their top 3 residence halls.
- Early Decision I Deposit Deadline: January 15
- Early Decision II Deposit Deadline: March 1
- Early Action and Regular Decision Priority Deposit Deadline: May 1, 2021
ARE YOU ALREADY ENROLLED?
Then welcome to the DePauw community! You are about to embark on an unforgettable journey surrounded by peers who share your same thirst for knowledge and experience. We are here to support you while you make your transition to your new community and the classroom.
ENROLLING STUDENTS - BOLD, GOLD, AND READY TO GO! SUMMER ORIENTATION SESSIONS (VIRTUAL)
- (Virtual) Summer Gold Visit Days (Pre-Orientation Optional) - June 18 or 25, 2021 - Register Today!
- (Virtual) Pre-Health Professions Advising Drop In Session - June 22, 2021 - Register Today!
- (Virtual) Coming to the U.S.: A Webinar for New DePauw International Students - June 24, 2021 - Register Today!
- (Virtual) Academic Centers Workshops - First Session June 30, 2021 - Register Today!
- (Virtual) Student Payment and Billing Session - Tuesday, July 6, 2021 - Register Today!
- (Virtual) Academic Centers Workshops - July 7, 13, 14, 21, 2021 - Register Today!
- (Virtual) Student Panel & Community Development (For First-Generation Students) - July 20, 2021 - Register Today!
- (Virtual) Faculty and Staff Panel featuring Dr. Nipun Chopra, Biology (For First-Generation Students) - July 27, 2021 - Register Today!
- Additional Scholarships and Financial Aid Applications
Explore scholarship options and deadlines, and ensure completion of the FAFSA by February 1st to receive full consideration for merit and need-based aid.
- Financial Aid Awarding
Starting in early February, all students will receive either a financial aid award breakdown or a scholarship summary, detailing their total cost of admission after any scholarship and/or aid awards.
Housing information will become available after May 1, 2021. All students are guaranteed housing at DePauw University all four years.
Planning on taking a gap Year?
Learn DePauw's gap year policy and all things you need to know about deferring your admission decision for one year.