Congratulations! This is just the beginning of your DePauw journey. When you join our community of transformative leaders and scholars, you will commit to not only improving yourself, but also the world around you.
Our commitment to you starts now. Explore your next steps as a future Tiger.
Make sure you meet our deposit deadline to secure your space at DePauw. Ready to make it official? Submit your non-refundable $400 enrollment deposit to confirm your enrollment at DePauw. Students who deposit before March 1st will be able to rank their top 3 residence halls.
- Early Decision I Deposit Deadline: January 15
- Early Decision II Deposit Deadline: March 1
- Early Action and Regular Decision Priority Deposit Deadline: May 1, 2021
- Already Visited Campus but still want to Connect virtually with faculty, staff and/or current students? Let us help arrange a zoom meeting.
- Open Office Hours with Dr. Karin Wimbley, Associate Professor of English - Mondays and Wednesdays, 7 - 8PM EST, March - April
- LIVE Class Attendance: Tuesdays and Thursdays, March - April - Registration on Virtual Visit Options Calendar
- Under The Microscope: Exclusive Access To A Science Lab At DePauw
- International Student Information Session (offered every Tuesday at 10 AM EDT)
- Tips on Completing Your Housing Form (For Enrolling Students) - Session Offered April 14, 15, or May 5, 2021
- Destination DePauw Admitted Student Day - Thursday, April 22, 2021, 7:00 to 9:00PM EDT
- International Admitted Students Reception - Saturday, April 24, 2021, 8:00AM to 9:30AM EDT (Here is a time zone converter to determine the local start time)
- Summer Gold Visit Days - For Enrolling Students (Virtual) - June 18 or 25, 2021
- Additional Scholarships and Financial Aid Applications
Explore scholarship options and deadlines, and ensure completion of the FAFSA by February 1st to receive full consideration for merit and need-based aid.
- Financial Aid Awarding
Starting in early February, all students will receive either a financial aid award breakdown or a scholarship summary, detailing their total cost of admission after any scholarship and/or aid awards.
Housing information will become available after May 1, 2021. All students are guaranteed housing at DePauw University all four years.
ARE YOU ALREADY ENROLLED?
Then welcome to the DePauw community! You are about to embark on an unforgettable journey surrounded by peers who share your same thirst for knowledge and experience. We are here to support you while you make your transition to your new community and the classroom.
Planning on taking a gap Year?
Learn DePauw's gap year policy and all things you need to know about deferring your admission decision for one year.