Congratulations! This is just the beginning of your DePauw journey. When you join our community of transformative leaders and scholars, you will commit to not only improving yourself, but also the world around you.
Our commitment to you starts now. Explore your next steps as a future Tiger.
PAY YOUR DEPOSIT
Make sure you meet our deposit deadline to secure your space at DePauw. Ready to make it official? Submit your non-refundable $400 enrollment deposit to confirm your enrollment at DePauw.
- Early Decision I Deposit Deadline: January 15
- Early Decision II Deposit Deadline: March 1
- Early Action and Regular Decision Deposit Deadlines: June 1, 2020
Recurring Virtual Offerings
- Virtual Chat with Faculty, Student, Admission Counselor, or Financial Aid Counselor
- Virtual International Student Information Sessions (offered every Tuesday at 10 AM EDT)
- Live Virtual Information Session (offered every Monday and Wednesday at 3 PM EDT, Tuesday at 7 PM EDT, and Thursday at 10 AM EDT)
- Live Virtual Campus Tour (offered every Monday and Wednesday at 4 PM EDT and Thursday at 11 AM EDT)
- Additional Scholarships and Financial Aid Applications
Explore scholarship options and deadlines, and ensure completion of the FAFSA by February 1st to receive full consideration for merit and need-based aid.
- Financial Aid Awarding
Starting in early February, all students will receive either a financial aid award breakdown or a scholarship summary, detailing their total cost of admission after any scholarship and/or aid awards.
Housing information will become available after May 1, 2020. All students are guaranteed housing at DePauw University all four years.
ARE YOU ALREADY ENROLLED?
Then welcome to the DePauw community! You are about to embark on an unforgettable journey surrounded by peers who share your same thirst for knowledge and experience. We are here to support you while you make your transition to your new community and the classroom.
Planning on taking a gap Year?
Learn DePauw's gap year policy and all things you need to know about deferring your admission decision for one year.