During your four years at DePauw, you’ll participate in small classes with access to professors who are leaders in their fields. You’ll find an array of people – deans, advisers, faculty members and peers – who want you to succeed both in and out of class. They’ll connect you with opportunities for internships, study abroad, alumni mentors, service experiences and faculty-mentored research.
After four years at DePauw, you will emerge with an academic and experiential portfolio that demonstrates what you’ve learned and how you’ve applied it. You’ll be prepared to join the leagues of DePauw graduates who are making a difference, who are leaders the world needs and who will help you find your path.
DePauw offers you a transformative education that ignites your curiosity and allows you to explore, knowing that no matter what path you choose, you’ll be successful.
- We're committed to your success. Our Gold Commitment guarantees it.
- We have your back from Day 1. A faculty adviser, a student mentor and a recent, successful graduate form a circle of support and will connect with you even before classes start. They’ll help you navigate the many pathways you can explore, or to develop your own.
- We offer small classes taught by accomplished scholars. But we offer so much more: State-of-the-art facilities. Research opportunities few undergraduate institutions can match. More study-abroad opportunities than virtually any university in the nation (we’re ranked No. 7 for our programs). Provocative lectures from some of the world’s most renowned leaders. Inspiring exhibitions by international artists.
- Our eight centers provide beyond-the-classroom opportunities to apply what you learn. Any student in any major can start with our centers to dive deep into something that fascinates you, pursuing something that complements your major or something completely different. Either way, our “well-centered” students pursue interests that serve them well in in their careers and their life.
- Our alumni provide a passionate, hands-on investment in your success, regardless of your passion, in ways no other college or university offers. In the words of one current students, “These (alumni) set you up for life.”
What’s next? Apply and come for a visit.
And be prepared: Frequently, what begins as a campus visit lasts four years.