Providing events that enhance students’ intellectual engagement, celebrate the diversity of the DePauw community, promote civic responsibility and aid in the development of personal growth.
The Office of Facilities Management facilitates the set up and tear down of all University held events. Ranging from the smallest intimate lectures to larger events such as Commencement and the Monon Bell, facilities management staff work diligently to provide DePauw’s students, faculty, staff, and guests the elements needed to have the best DePauw experience possible.
Common items provided by The Office of Facilities Management include:
- The hanging of buntings, banners, and signage
- Trash/Recyclable Receptacles
*Due to the high volume of events that are held on campus and limited inventory, The Office of Facilities Management is not able to provide items for non-University events.
To learn more about campus events and how to schedule/request items, click here.
- Identifying a date for your event that does not conflict with previously scheduled events or major campus-wide activities.
- Finding an appropriate location for your event based on the nature of your activities and reviewing venue availability.
- The creation of detailed diagrams for your event(s) to establish set-up possibilities.