How to Apply
Applications for (high school) graduating class of 2013 (future DPU class of 2017!) are due on Feb. 1st, 2013 (but we welcome early applications). Read about our program to make sure it's right for you. If you find a good fit, we look forward to receiving your application!
Should you wait to hear if you got into DPU before applying to an honors program? No. If you feel that you are a good fit for the program, go ahead and apply now. You'll be hearing from DPU admissions soon.
If you are a current DePauw first year student (Class of 2016) and interested in applying to the SRF program via Lateral Entry, that process will happen between March 15-April 1, 2013. The application process is currently only open to high school students until February 1, 2013 after which time we will switch over the application process to allow for first year DePauw students to apply.
Steps for Applying:
1. Complete and return to the Office of Admission a DePauw University application.
2. Complete our online application which includes completing an personal statement of interest and a brief essay.
Planning a campus visit?
If you are interested in the sciences at DePauw, please request to visit our office when you are on campus. The SRF Office can help:
- Set up an appointment with a science professor
- Arrange for you to visit a class of your choice
- Provide a behind the scenes tour of the Julian Science and Math Center or the Olin Biological Sciences building.
- High school juniors are welcome to visit DePauw during the summer and we'll pair you with research students for a half day of research shadowing. Find out if this is the program for you!
Preview Days provide an opportunity for prospective students to learn more about Science Research Fellows (and other honors programs) by attending the "Programs of Distinction" information session here on campus. Come meet us!
We'll be at the Community Information Fair to speak with high school juniors/seniors about our program. Contact Office of Admissions for information.