Similar to a declining balance account.
Tiger Express enables a valid DePauw ID card to work like a prepaid debit card for out-in-town dining, bookstore purchases, and on-campus meals/food.
- Tiger Express is automatically added to student ID cards.
- Faculty and staff have the option to add Tiger Express to their ID cards.
- Manage your Tiger Express account online at GET.
- No finance charges or user fees.
- Does not earn any interest.
- Cash withdrawals are not available.
- Balance rolls over from year-to-year and refunds are made upon graduation or withdrawal from the University.
- Printed statements detailing account activity are available by browsing to GET or upon request by visiting the HelpDesk.
To make deposits to your student's Tiger Express account, browse to GET or mail a check that includes your student's first, middle, and last name as well as their email address to:
Cash Receipts Office
313 S. Locust St.
Greencastle, IN 46135-0037