Tiger Express is a declining balance account that enables a valid DePauw ID card to work like a prepaid debit card for out-in-town dining, bookstore purchases, and on-campus meals/food.
- A Tiger Express account with a zero balance is automatically added to student ID cards.
- Faculty and staff have the option to add a Tiger Express account to their ID cards by contacting the HelpDesk.
- Manage your Tiger Express account online at GET.
- No finance charges or user fees.
- Does not earn any interest.
- Cash withdrawals are not available.
- Balance rolls over from year-to-year and refunds are made upon graduation or withdrawal from the University.
- Printed statements detailing account activity are available by browsing to GET or upon request at the HelpDesk.
To make deposits to your student's Tiger Express account, browse to GET or mail a check that includes your student's first, middle, and last name, student ID #, and email address to:
Cash Receipts Office
313 S. Locust St.
Greencastle, IN 46135-0037
HelpDesk contact information
The HelpDesk is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Union Building, Lower Level