Start a Club
How to Start a New Organization
Are you looking for a student club or group that interests you but you cannot find one at DePauw that fits your needs? Why not start your own; it’s easy:
1) Each new group must have at least 10 members (including executive board members) and a faculty/professional staff advisor.
2) All students must be eligible for campus activities. Please see the student handbook for more information.
3) Fulfill recognition requirements through DePauw Student Government (DSG). In order to use University facilities/resources and to re request student fee funding, you must be a recognized student club or group.
- Submit a constitution to DSG
- Present at the New Student Organization Recognition night. This takes place once a semester at a DSG meeting. The Senate and Reps will vote to determine recognition status.