We tell stories of our students, faculty, staff & alumni.
What can we help with?
- Request a project - publications and strategic communication planning begin here.
- Request Photography
- Web services - brush up on tools and learn about web guidelines. Quick links: Request a BigTree account, request a web resource/document be removed.
- Student Merit - submit student achievements for publicizing.
- Drone/UAV Requests - submit a permission form for campus drone use.
- Media, Public Relations and Editing - contact our University Editor to get started.
- Internal Communications - including alumni, employee and parent e-newsletters.
- Social media strategy and training - help with participating in social media in ways that express our core values.
- Digital signage - learn more about digital televisions around campus.
- Order Business Cards
Guidelines and Policies:
- DePauw Brand & Identity Guidelines - reinforce the University’s messaging and personality using these guidelines.
- Web Content Guidelines - tools, best practices and requirements for user-friendly web content.
- Writing Style Guide - writing style standards for publications created for DePauw’s external audiences.
- Digital Sign Content Guidelines - tools, best practices and requirements for digital sign/televisions.
- Working with External and Internal News Media Outlets Policy and Guidelines
- Powerpoint templates, letterhead, nametags, and mailing labels
- Fun things - including coloring pages, Stencils, Zoom & LinkedIn backgrounds
Boulder & Examples
Subscribe to DePauw University’s YouTube channel to ‘meet’ the Tigers that make our house a home.
A collection of photos that prove our Most Beautiful Campus recognition. Contact us via email for more options.
Not just taglines, logo, and color palette, our brand is a mission-based expression of our ethos of Gold Within. But you can find our colors and style guides here, too.