The University Board of Trustees has established governance policies to guide DePauw trustees, employees, and agents in operating the University.
- Authorization for Financial Transactions Policy - establishes parameters regarding financial transaction authority.
- Conflict of Interest Policy - DePauw University expects its trustees, officers, and employees to observe high standards of ethics and to report any conflict of interest, both in fact and appearance, while acting for or engaging in an activity affecting the University.
- Construction and Capital Improvements Funding Policy - establishes parameters regarding capital projects
- Debt Management and Derivatives - establishes parameters regarding borrowing funds and managing existing outstanding debt.
- Endowment Investment Policy - establishes principles, parameters and procedures regarding the University's endowment assets.
- Promotion of Ethical Conduct Policy - establishes principles for operating with the highest, legal and moral standards.
- Whistleblower Policy - establishes principles and procedures for reporting violation of laws, regulations, policies, or precedures by a University official or employee.