Policies and Procedures
The University has established policies and procedures to govern the to guide DePauw trustees, employees, and agents in operating the University. These policies are divided into the following categories:
- Governance - Policies established by the Board of Trustees to govern University conduct in business practices and activities.
- Accounting - Policies established by the Business Office and Finance Office regarding accounting, auditing, and financial applications.
- Budget and Finance - Policies established by the Business Office and Finance Office regarding cash management, budget, and leasing.
- Business Services - Policies established by Business Services regarding University property, vehicle rentals, and receiving and delivery.
- Facilities - Policies established by Facilities for uniforms, access control, and snow removal.
- Revenue and Receivables - Policies established by the Business Office and Finance Office regarding billing, receipts, refunds, and receivables.
- Risk Management - Policies established by Business Services related to insurance and University liability.
- Travel, Procurement and Payments - Policies established by Finance and Administration related to payment methods, travel policies, and purchasing polices.