Washington C. DePauw Society
The Washington C. DePauw Society was established in 1987 to recognize generous DePauw alumni and friends whose leadership-level support ensures never-ending advancement of the quality of teaching and learning for students and faculty members.
The Washington C. DePauw Society offers an annual membership to alumni, parents and friends who make an unrestricted gift of $1,500 or more. Annual membership and recognition is based on an individual's personal gifts and corporate matching gifts received in a single fiscal year. Annual membership is achieved with the following gifts:
- For alumni in the classes of 1998 and earlier and all friends of the university, a gift of $1,500 or more.
- For alumni in the classes of 1999-2003, a gift of $1,000 or more.
- For alumni in the classes of 2004-2012, a gift of $500 or more.
The Washington C. DePauw Society also recognizes alumni, parents and friends of the University for their lifetime support of DePauw. Individuals whose cumulative giving exceeds $100,000 receive lifetime membership in the Washington C. DePauw Society and are forever acknowledged with a bronze plaque located in the Washington C. DePauw Society plaza in front of East College.
- The satisfaction of knowing the impact their philanthropy has made at DePauw
- Invitations to the annual gatherings of the Washington C. DePauw Society on campus and around the country
- Preferred seating at on-campus lectures and events
- Special recognition in the Donor Annual Report