GIVE TO DEPAUW
Since 1837, DePauw has provided an education that has transformed generations of students by advancing new ideas and leading change. Help drive our commitment to academic innovation, relevance and impact in our communities and world.
WHY WE GIVE
- Giving makes education possible for hundreds of students who would otherwise be unable to afford it. The knowledge and skills those students could gain will not only empower their lives, but also transform the lives of those in their community.
- Our 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio allows us to provide unrivaled mentorship opportunities but our dedication to a quality education is labor-intensive and the competition for top students is fierce. Financial gifts attract and support students of the highest caliber.
- DePauw is a place where intellectual challenge and the life of the campus prepare students for a lifetime of leadership and achievement. Giving empowers these leaders with a competitive breadth and depth of opportunities during their four years on campus.
- Annual Giving. Annual giving supports every student, faculty member, and program on campus. Alumni, parents, students, faculty/staff, friends learn more here.
- Planned Giving. Find a charitable plan that lets you provide for your family and support DePauw.
- Endowed and Capital Giving. Ensure a high-quality residential, liberal arts education with continuous improvements to DePauw’s programs and campus facilities.
- Gifts of Stock or Securities. Also give through wire transfer. A great way to benefit DePauw
Every gift made to DePauw has an impact on the quality education and social experience of our students to help them achieve lifelong success. Our recognition societies and programs exist to acknowledge the support of our generous donors who include DePauw in their philanthropic endeavors year after year.