Sophomore Chelsea Conard Wins Boren Scholarship, Will Study in China - DePauw University https://t.co/d7YUnqAOxz2 hours ago
Information Technology Associates Program
ITAP provides internship-quality opportunities for students to hone their technology and professional skills by working in selected on-campus jobs and projects involving technology. Through these experiences, ITAP interns gain valuable professional, communication, technology and leadership skills that will be essential to any career path, regardless of their major or area of study.
ITAP Key Points
- ITAP is a highly selective internship program offering a singular experience that blends a traditional liberal arts education with cutting-edge experiential learning in an academic environment.
- ITAP is for students with any major or career interest and presents opportunities for tailoring the experience to complement academic and professional goals. Since they are provided training, ITAP interns are not expected to be computer experts, nor do they need to plan to be computer science majors.
- After a training period, ITAP students apply for those jobs that interest them in academic or administrative departments across campus. ITAP on-campus internship examples include Digital Video Production Assistant, Campus Strategic Communications Intern, Digital Art Researcher, Smartphone Application Developer, Digital Music and Recording Specialist, among others.
- In addition to their internships, interns participate in the ITAP Colloquia Series, a series of professional presentations focused on information technology’s impact in the context of society, education, and business.
- ITAP interns are paid and the work an average of 8-10 hours per week ($8.00 the first year and $8.50 subsequent years). These are paid positions, but students do not need to be eligible for work-study financial aid to participate in these jobs.
Interested in joining ITAP? Visit our application page.
@DePauwITAP on Twitter
#DePauw2020 So excited about our great ITAP applicants! Missed the May 1 priority deadline? No worries! ITAP is taking apps through June 1.5 hours ago
#DePauw2020 The priority deadline for ITAP applications is this Sunday, May 1. Sharpen your tech skills, work on campus, meet new people!2 days ago
A fascinating finish to ITAP Advanced Training Year! Adam Hughes '94 spoke on Computational Chemistry & Big Data. https://t.co/1KZXS7LAgM3 days ago
Ayden Adler Appointed Dean of DePauw University School of Music - DePauw University https://t.co/OirE8jNsdP3 days ago
Did you know? Every spring, ITAP students peruse the ITAP Classifieds & conduct a real job search for the next year's on-campus internship.5 days ago
You don't want to lose your email & docs, do you?! Learn how to save your info after graduation. Julian 108, 4 p.m. https://t.co/p9sVf8ZicR5 days ago
#DePauw2020 We love answering your questions and seeing your ITAP applications roll in! ITAP priority deadline is Sunday May 1. Apply today!5 days ago