How to Apply to Science Research Fellows
With the inclusive access model of the Science Research Fellows Program, you do not have to apply to the program in advance.
If you are a current DePauw student, please complete this form to express your interest and be added to the Science Research Fellows contact list for program communications. You may also contact the Director of the Science Research Fellows Program, Dr. Khadija Stewart, with questions.
If you are a prospective student, we strongly encourage you to share your interest in Science Research Fellows with DePauw's Office of Admission. The Office of Admission can assist in scheduling these potential opportunities:
- Schedule an appointment with a science professor.
- Arrange to visit a class of your choice.
- Provide a behind-the-scenes tour of DePauw's science facilities.
- Learn more about the course "Science Research Professional Skills I" (UNIV 180). This course is offered during the first year to prepare current students for conducting hands-on research.
- High school juniors may request a summer visit to spend a half day shadowing current research students on campus.
Prospective students can also contact the Director of the Science Research Fellows Program, Dr. Khadija Stewart, to ask questions about the program.