How to Apply to Science Research Fellows
With the inclusive access model of the Science Research Fellows Program, you do not have to apply to the program in advance. If you are a current DePauw student, please contact the Director of the Science Research Fellows Program, Dr. Khadija Stewart, to express your interest and ask to be on the contact list for communications. If you are a prospective student, we strongly encourage you to share with DePauw's Admission Office if you think you're interested in joining the program, as they can help with some of the following opportunities:
- Set up an appointment with a science professor
- Arrange for you to visit a class of your choice
- Provide a behind-the-scenes tour of our science facilities.
- Find out about sections of "Science Research Professional Skills I" (UNIV 180) that will be offered during your first year to help you get started with conducting hands-on research.
- High school juniors can arrange a visit DePauw during the summer, and we will pair you with research students for a half day of research shadowing.
Prospective students can also contact the Director of the Science Research Fellows Program, Dr. Khadija Stewart, to ask questions about the program.