Forge your own unique path at DePauw.
Each spring and fall semester, we welcome a number of outstanding transfer students who are determined to critically examine key issues, devise smart solutions and develop the advanced skills to stand apart from the rest of the crowd. Are you ready to be one of them?
Transfer applicants must submit all materials required for regular admission plus an official college transcript and the Common Application’s College Official’s Report. Please review the deadlines and required application materials unique to transfer students before submitting your application. Transfer applicants admitted to DePauw typically demonstrate a minimum 3.0 GPA in college-level work. All applicants will automatically be considered for a University Merit award during the admission process.
Take the next step toward an extraordinary education.
Winter Term/Spring Semester Deadline: December 1.
Fall Semester Deadline: June 1
Steps to Apply for Transfer Students
- Submit your application
- Submit Common Applications' College Official's Report
- Send your official college transcripts
- Submit a letter of recommendation
- Send your final, official high school transcript
- Send your official test scores from the testing agency; also acceptable if listed on your final high school transcript
- Submit secondary school report (not required if student has completed at least two years of college studies at another institution)
- If applying to the School of Music, you will need to complete the audition process
Upon admission, our Registrar's Office assists all transfer students with scheduling classes and determining transfer credits.
Our Campus Living and Community Development Office assists students with housing accommodations once an enrollment deposit is submitted.
Please send all admission materials to:
Office of Admission
204 East Seminary Street
Greencastle, IN 46135