Forge your own unique path at DePauw.
Transfer applicants must submit all materials required for regular admission plus an official college transcript and the Common Application’s College Official’s Report. Please review the deadlines and required application materials unique to transfer students before submitting your application. Transfer applicants admitted to DePauw typically demonstrate a minimum 3.0 GPA in college-level work. All applicants will automatically be considered for a University Merit award during the admission process.
Take the next step toward an extraordinary education.
Winter Term/Spring Semester Deadline: December 1.
Fall Semester Deadline: June 1
Required materials for transfer students*
- Transfer Student Common Application
- Common Applications' College Official's Report
- Official College transcripts
- Final High School Transcript (unofficial may be used for admission but an official final transcript is required when a student enrolls)
- If applying to the School of Music, you will need to complete the audition process
*International transfer students must still prove English proficiency, so TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo is required if English is not the first language. A letter of recommendation is optional and not required.
Upon admission, our Registrar's Office assists all transfer students with scheduling classes and determining transfer credits.
Our Campus Living and Community Development Office assists students with housing accommodations once an enrollment deposit is submitted.
Please send all admission materials to:
Office of Admission
204 East Seminary Street
Greencastle, IN 46135