Tiger Express is a declining balance account that enables a valid DePauw ID card to work like a prepaid debit card for out-in-town dining, bookstore purchases, and on-campus meals/food.
Manage your Tiger Express account online at GET
Manage your money, add funds, and do more by creating a GET account. Step-by-step instructions for creating a secure account are available in the Create a GET account of the IT KnowledgeBase DePauw ID Card: Uploading a photo article.
- A Tiger Express account with a zero balance is automatically added to every student ID card
- Faculty and staff have the option to add a Tiger Express account to their ID cards by contacting the HelpDesk
- No finance charges or user fees
- Does not earn any interest
- Cash withdrawals are not available
- Balance rolls over from year-to-year and refunds are made upon graduation or withdrawal from the University
- Printed statements detailing account activity are available online at GET or upon request at the HelpDesk, located in Julian 163
Make deposits to your student's Tiger Express account online at GET or mail a check that includes your student's first, middle, and last name, student ID #, and email address to:
Payment Services Offices
313 South Locust Street
Greencastle, IN 46135-0037
HelpDesk contact information
Last update: 10-Mar-2021