For hope...for strength...for life
About Delta Gamma...
Delta Gamma was nationally founded in December of 1873 at Lewis School for Girls in Oxford, Mississippi and is one of the oldest and largest women's fraternities. In 1949, the Gamma Iota chapter of Delta Gamma was established at DePauw.
Delta Gamma's national philanthropy is Service For Sight, and the Gamma Iota Chapter at DePauw University supports this through their annual Anchor Splash and Splash Week events each semester.
Delta Gamma's colors are Bronze, Pink and Blue; their flower is the Cream Rose and their symbol is the Anchor.
801 S. Locust Street
Greencastle, IN 46135-0037
House Director: Kandy Planco