Safe travels to all of our students hitting the road today...and hoping for a restful break no matter where you are spending it!16 days ago
Living & learning together on a vibrant campus
All DePauw students live on campus. This offers students the unique experience of truly integrating your in-class learning with your out-of-class activities. There is a wide range of housing within our residential college, including residence halls, Greek chapters, suites, apartments and houses. Combined with a wealth of campus activities and student organizations, DePauw offers a uniquely robust co-curricular experience.
Guiding Principles for How We Live at DePauw
DePauw is a fully residential liberal arts college that fosters opportunities for
members of the community to live and learn with and from each other.
- Campus and its facilities should be vibrant and conducive to building intellectual community, scholarship, and social interaction among students, faculty, and staff.
- The residential experience should allow students to move from exploration in their first year, to engagement in the sophomore year, and finally toward experience and integration as juniors and seniors.
- Living in community should contribute to identity formation and foster responsibility; therefore DePauw should encourage and expect students to be members of several dynamic communities including, but not limited to, their class year, student groups, academic programs, residential units and the larger DePauw, Greencastle, and global society.
- DePauw students should be part of a diverse community that encourages engagement with those who possess different temperaments, talents, and convictions, with a goal of mutual respect.
- Students should develop shared experiences and participate in traditions across the university that encourage a lasting connection to DePauw.
These Guiding Principles were written by the Student Life and Academic Atmosphere Committee (SLAAC). SLAAC is a committee of students, faculty, and staff that are responsible for the policies and actions of the faculty relating to student life and general academic atmosphere of the University.
@DePauw_CLCD on Twitter
Martin Luther King III tonight at 7:30 PM in Meharry Hall! Yet another wonderful opportunity provided us by the Ubbens...#DPU21 days ago
Positive vibes to all of our guests and alums heading back home from #Monon in this nasty weather today. Be smart, be safe...25 days ago
Happy Veterans Day to all who have served our country!1 month ago
Congratulations to the 35 new initiates of the Gamma Upsilon chapter of Order of Omega at DePauw! http://t.co/pD5vjYtZh01 month ago
Reminder for students to fill out your Spring Housing Intent form! Due tomorrow... http://t.co/yE4vK9gsJv1 month ago