Click on the events below for more details and registration information.
- Taste of DePauw Mini Preview Days
- Fall Fridays at DePauw
- Preview Days
- Old Gold Legacy Information Session
- Honor Scholar & Fellows Programs Preview Day and Interview Weekend
- Admitted Student Family & Friends Receptions
- Admitted Student Day
A "Taste of DePauw" is a mini preview day that is designed to give you and your family a quick glimpse into the life of a DePauw student. This half day program will include a 60 minute guided campus tour, an information session that will give you an overview of our Gold Commitment, academic and honors programs, social life on campus, a brief look at what some of our graduates are doing and the admission and financial aid process. And, you're invited to have lunch on us in our Hoover Dining Hall while you’re here!
There are two sessions available on each day: morning and afternoon. Please click the link below to register for the session that works best with your schedule.
Fall Fridays are designed to give you an idea of what it's like to be a DePauw student for a day. You will be paired with a student host and will live a day in the life of a DePauw student: attend classes, have lunch at Hoover Hall, tour our beautiful campus and get a glimpse of life in the residence halls. With advance notice, we can arrange a meeting with a faculty member or a coach. If you haven't previously met with an admission counselor, a meeting with one will be included in your schedule.
As a parent or guest attending Fall Friday, you will hear how DePauw prepares your student for a lifetime of success through the Gold Commitment, have lunch with faculty members, meet current students, learn the ins and outs of the admission and financial aid process and gather some tips on preparing your student for college.
Because we maintain a highly personalized program for each student, attendance is limited to 50 students. We look forward to you joining us for one of these special events.
The Preview Day is open to high school students of all ages.
Monday, October 8, 2018 - Register today!
The DePauw Family invites alumni to bring their high school student to an Information Session about DePauw and all that it has to offer.
This unique event is designed to give you an inside view of the Honor Scholar and Fellows Programs at DePauw. Our programs include Honor Scholar, Management Fellows, Media Fellows, Environmental Fellows and Science Research Fellows.
This is your opportunity to meet program directors, participate in program-specific sample classes and get tips on how to complete applications for these highly selective programs. The Honor Scholar and Fellows Programs Preview Day is open to high school juniors and seniors and their parents.Preview Day: Monday, November 5, 2018 - Register today!
HONOR Scholar & fellows Programs Interview Weekend
This event is reserved for students who are asked to interview for any of the distinctive programs. More details to come as the event approaches.
Each year members of the DePauw family open their homes to admitted students. This is a great way to learn about DePauw without having to travel far from home. You will have a chance to hear about the experiences of alumni and other members of the DePauw family, talk with an admission counselor and meet other students from your area who are considering DePauw. Join us for some light fare, beverages and great conversation.
Admitted students, whether you have already made your decision to attend DePauw or are still considering your options, we hope you and your family will join us for one of these very special days. We created the Admitted Student Days to welcome you to campus and invite you to start creating "Your DePauw Story."
Here are three reasons why you don’t want to miss one of these events:
1. This is the first opportunity to really think about your DePauw story, whether you've already committed to DePauw or still deciding!
2. Connect with your future classmates. In a few short months, you will be welcomed into a completely new environment. Attending this event will allow you to meet a few of your potential future classmates and avoid the first-day jitters.
3. Get all of your questions answered! Whether you have already committed to DePauw or still trying to make that final decision, this day is designed to answer any lingering questions you may have. Make connections with your soon-to-be classmates and get comfortable on campus, or use the day to determine if this is the fit you are seeking.Monday, February 18, 2019 - Register Today!