Campus Dining Options & Information
DePauw University has partnered with Bon Appetit for on-campus food services. Bon Appetit provides a local, fresh, authentic and sustainable dining experience. Typically, there are six dining facilities on campus, each of which provides students with a variety of food options. Catered meals are also available through Bon Appétit and can be ordered at https://depauw.catertrax.com/index.asp Meal Plans and Tiger Express can be used at any of the dining facilities on campus.
For Fall 2020, Bon Appetit is operating the following Dining Facilities:
- Hoover Dining Hall features chef-created offerings in food platforms that include Fulfilled, Boxed, Oasis and open air options through Beyond. Hoover Dining Hall is located in the center of campus. During the Academic School Year, Breakfast is $7.85, Lunch is $8.85, and Dinner is $9.85 per person for individuals not on a meal plan.
- Fulfilled offers well balanced, hot food options for take out. Options will always include a single muscle protein, as well as a composed protein. Fulfilled is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday, with brunch options on the weekends through 2:00 pm.
- Boxed and Oasis have merged into one location that sits at the former Spice location in Hoover Hall. Boxed offers boxed deli sandwiches packed and ready for takeout and is open everyday for lunch and dinner
- Oasis has moved from the serving line in Wallace Stewart Commons and now shares the former Spice space. Oasis offers vegan, vegetarian, Made without Gluten and Halal protein options each day for takeout. Oasis is open everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as brunch on the weekends.
- Beyond is an outdoor grill option that can be found on Stewart Plaza, Monday - Friday, serving lunch and dinner options. From time to time, Beyond can also be found on Larabee Circle as we use our Farm to Fork Food Truck to bring additional local favorites to DePauw's campus. Beyond can be found in Wallace Stewart Commons (Faculty-Staff Dining Room in Hoover Hall) on days of inclement weather.
- The Student Union Convenience Store is located in the lower level of the Memorial Student Union building. It provides an array of convenience items including sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, ice cream and toiletries. The C-Store is open daily from 8 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday and 2 pm to 9 pm on weekends. Late night is now a Grab and Go option from 9 pm to 11 pm through the C-Store.
- Tiger Market is a new, online ordering system that allows students or order items from the C-Store for pick up, thus avoiding the need to wait in line.
Dora Hotel Company operates the following dining facilities located at the University's on-site hotel, The Inn at DePauw:
- The Fluttering Duck (commonly referred to as The Duck) has served up food and entertainment on the edge of the DePauw's campus since the 1970’s. It features casual dining 7 days a week in an eclectic atmosphere. The Duck offers outdoor patio dining during spring, summer, and fall, sports on the big-screen, pool table, and great late-night fun with photo jukebox and scheduled live entertainment. Jazz at the Duck on Thursday nights is always popular. Appetizers are plentiful and designed to share. Freshly-made pasta dishes and grilled-to-order steaks highlight the entrée options, while signature burgers, wraps, and panini sandwiches --with a multitude of specialty side dish choices--complete the dinner menu. Lastly, a meal at the Duck is not complete without a warm brownie sundae for dessert! Fluttering Duck Menu
- 2 West Bistro provides breakfast and lunch daily, with dinner Wednesday through Sunday. The focus is on fresh products, both local and regional, prepared with creativity and originality. 2 West offers an extensive lunch and dinner menu, with the addition, at lunchtime, of a full buffet featuring fresh soups, fantastic salad bar, hot entrees, side dishes and made-to-order pasta! At dinner, unlimited visits to the soup and salad bar are included with every entrée ordered; dinner entrees include regional favorites and international cuisine. The patio area adjacent to 2 West is perfect for outdoor dining.