Campus Dining Options & Information
DePauw University has partnered with Bon Appetit for on-campus food services. Bon Appetit provides a local, fresh, authentic and sustainable dining experience. There are six dining facilities on campus, each of which provides students with a variety of food options. Catered meals are also available through Bon Appétit and can be ordered at https://depauw.catertrax.com/index.asp Meal Plans and Tiger Express can be used at any of the dining facilities on campus.
Bon Appetit operates the following Dining Facilities:
- Hoover Dining Hall features chef-created offerings in food platforms that include Pasta, Grill, Spice, Bakery, International and Stone-hearth Pizza. Elements at Hoover Hall include a tandoori oven and an open-flamed gas-fired oven. Hoover Dining Hall is located in the center of campus. It is open late and provides an all-you-care-to-eat meal for a set price. During the Academic School Year, Breakfast is $7.35, Lunch is $8.35, and Dinner is $9.35 per person for individuals not on a meal plan. Hoover Dining Hall features a wide variety of delicious, healthy, sustainable, and authentic culinary creations. Each food station showcases a rotating menu of items that are made from scratch including vegetarian and vegan options for every meal. Special dietary needs for individuals with documented disabilities are managed by our on-site chef and management team. Hoover Dining Menu
- The Student Union Convenience Store is located in the lower level of the Memorial Student Union building. It provides an array of convenience items including sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, ice cream and toiletries. The C-Store is open daily from 8 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday and 2 pm to 9 pm on weekends.
- Bon Appetit additionally offers express grab and go items for a quick meal between classes. Express options can be found at Café Allegro and Café Roy. Café Allegro and Café Roy feature a full barista program with locally roasted coffees. The Blend smoothie bar is located in the Lilly Recreation Center.
Dora Hotel Company operates the following dining facilities located at the University's on-site hotel, The Inn at DePauw:
- The Fluttering Duck (commonly referred to as The Duck) has served up food and entertainment on the edge of the DePauw's campus since the 1970’s. It features casual dining 7 days a week in an eclectic atmosphere. The Duck offers outdoor patio dining during spring, summer, and fall, sports on the big-screen, pool table, and great late-night fun with photo jukebox and scheduled live entertainment. Jazz at the Duck on Thursday nights is always popular. Appetizers are plentiful and designed to share. Freshly-made pasta dishes and grilled-to-order steaks highlight the entrée options, while signature burgers, wraps, and panini sandwiches --with a multitude of specialty side dish choices--complete the dinner menu. Lastly, a meal at the Duck is not complete without a warm brownie sundae for dessert! Fluttering Duck Menu
- 2 West Bistro provides breakfast and lunch daily, with dinner Wednesday through Sunday. The focus is on fresh products, both local and regional, prepared with creativity and originality. 2 West offers an extensive lunch and dinner menu, with the addition, at lunchtime, of a full buffet featuring fresh soups, fantastic salad bar, hot entrees, side dishes and made-to-order pasta! At dinner, unlimited visits to the soup and salad bar are included with every entrée ordered; dinner entrees include regional favorites and international cuisine. The patio area adjacent to 2 West is perfect for outdoor dining. 2 West Bistro Menu
For more information on Meal Plans, click here.