Our benefit program provides a variety of plans that can enhance the lives of you and your family – both now and in the future. As an eligible employee, you will be asked to make decisions about the employee benefits.
All full-time DePauw employees working an average of at least 30 hours per week are eligible for benefits. For new hires, benefit coverage begin on the date of hire. For medical, dental and vision employee may include qualified dependents legal spouse and children to age 26.
- Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP/HDHP) and HSA Basic? (Video)
- Transparency In Coverage* (Effective July 1, 2022)
- Finding an In-Network UMR Provider (Video)
- UMR Mobile App
- Medical Claim Form
- Terms You Should Know
- Life Event and Benefit Changes
- COBRA Continuation Coverage
- Alternatives to COBRA Continuation Coverage
- Hearing Benefits
*On November 12, 2020, the Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor and the Treasury finalized the Transparency in Coverage Rule that requires health insurers and group health plans to create a price comparison tool and post publicly available machine-readable files that include in-network negotiated payment rates and historical out-of-network charges for covered items and services, including prescription drugs.
The link above provides access to machine-readable files disclosing detailed information on the costs of covered items and services for both requirements below:
1. Negotiated rates for in-network providers
2. Historical allowed amounts and billed charges for out-of-network providers