Protect what you love about your life
Life insurance can help you provide the people you love with financial support when you can’t be there—and when they need it most. By planning ahead, Life and AD&D insurance:
- Provides your loved ones with financial support for household expenses (such as car payments or child care) or a significant debt (such as mortgage payments or student loans).
- Allows you to leave an inheritance for your loved ones or to an organization you are passionate about.
- Provides an additional payments to your beneficiaries if you die in a covered accident. It may also pay a benefit for accidental injuries that result in loss, like loss of speech, hearing, sight, or loss of limb.
What the Plan Covers
Below is a summary of benefits under this plan. For a complete schedule of benefits, review the Basic Life plan booklet .
- Basic Life - 2 x base salary up to $450,000*
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) - 1 x base salary up to $180,000*
- Long-Term Disability – Monthly income benefit 60% of salary. Up to $10,000 for salaried employees or up to $2,500 for hourly employees
*Coverage decreases incrementally beginning at age 65