Skills Training & Certifications
McDermond Business-Readiness Training and Certification Resources
- On-demand learning of specific business tools and skills are available to all DePauw students via the university's partnership with LinkedIn Learning.
- Brush up on your technical skills of specific software platforms. Freshen up your soft skills, or learn more about business processes and engineering.
- Click here for recommended training for business tools and skills. Students can use their DePauw email address to gain access to LinkedIn Learning.
- DePauw C.E.O. (Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization) membership is a part of the DePauw Engaged Entrepreneur Group
- A global network of more than 250 college and university chapters that support and inspire the growth and development entrepreneurial students
- Learn from online resources and webinars
- Attend regional pitch competitions
- The McDermond Center supports Jobs in Tech 101, TechPoint’s resource for Indiana tech careers