McDermond Business-Readiness and Networking Opportunities
- Ace the Case Workshop: Facilitated by West Monroe: Students learn about the different types of case interviews and what skill sets employers are looking for during the case portion of a job interview. Students then work in teams and work through a case to present during a mock interview.
- No Harm In Charm Workshop: Soft-skill development workshop. Programs include Interview Skills, Dress for Success, Personal Branding, How to Work a Room, Dining Etiquette and Networking.
- From College to Career: Your Personal Financial Literacy Workshop. Programs include The Time Value of Saving Money, Your Personal Financial Balance Sheet, Renting vs Buying, Investing for Your Future, Your Credit Score and Managing Your Cash Flow.
- Darnall Industry Tours: Students spend the day off campus at a mid-west city visiting several companies in industries of interest. Recent tours included organizations in these business areas: startup successes, digital marketing, commercial real estate, and public affairs.
- DePauw + Kelley 5 year Masters Program - Designed for DePauw students to combine their liberal arts undergraduate degree with a master's degree in business from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business. For more information contact Steve Fouty, Director of McDermond Center at DePauw (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emily Liverman, Associate Director of the Kelley+ program at IU (email@example.com)
- DePauw + Notre Dame ESTEEM - 5 Year Masters of Entrepreneurship Program - Designed for undergraduates to combine their non-business, liberal arts undergraduate degree with a master's degree in Entrepreneurship. To learn more, contact the McDermond Center Director, Steve Fouty (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Program Manager for ESTEEM Graduate Program, Kyle Williams (email@example.com)
- DePauw + CICS 5 year Master’s Program - Designed for DePauw students to combine their liberal arts undergraduate degree with a master's degree in leadership, technology and business from Ball State University's Center for Information and Communication Sciences. A CICS graduate assistant-ship including tuition remission is also held for a top DePauw graduate each year. For more information contact Steve Fouty, Director of McDermond Center at DePauw (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dennis Trinkle ‘91, Director of CICS (email@example.com)