McDermond Speaker Series
- The Robert C. McDermond Center Speaker Series is open to all students in any major.
- Students interact with business leaders from across the country as they share their experiences and answer questions.
- Each year the McDermond Center brings in 10-12 speakers from a variety of industries.
- The McDermond Speaker Series also includes the Darnall Alumni Fellows speakers, also open to all students in any major.
- These presentations feature distinguished alumni leaders that have made significant contributions in their professional and personal lives.
- Giving of their valuable time and energy, these individuals come to campus to share their insights and lessons learned with today's students.
- Their talks inspire our leaders of tomorrow with how their DePauw education served them well in launching their lives beyond graduation.
- Past speakers include: Jeff Harmening '89, Chairman and CEO of General Mills - Wendi Taylor-Nations '85, EVP and Partner of Hawthorne Strategy Group, Peter Ruppert '86, President and CEO of Fusion Education Group - Megan Casey Glover '04, CEO and Founder of 120Water.