Junior Professional Programming
Completing DePauw Gold Commitment Professional Programming each year is a qualification for the Guarantee.
The DePauw Gold Commitment Professional Programming for Juniors consists of four items including:
- Attending a virtual Junior Jump Start Session. (Information about the Bridge Reflection will be shared at these sessions.)
- Completing a post-graduation survey. (More information on this survey is forthcoming.)
- Participating in one virtual exploratory event from an approved list of fairs (including the Career and Internship Fair, the Graduate and Professional School Fair, and the Global Fair) or a DePauw alumni networking event. To find other upcoming networking events, use the Gold Commitment Networking Event category on the Campus Labs events page.
- To find other upcoming networking events, use the Gold Commitment Networking Event category on the Campus Labs events page.
- Completing a resume review.
Asynchronous options for each of the above items will also be available.
You can track your progress on this pathway by logging into your Campus Labs account and viewing the DePauw Gold Commitment 2022 path. For directions on how to check a pathway in Campus Labs, click here.
If you have questions about any of the Junior Professional Programming, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.