Sophomore Professional Programming
Completing DePauw Gold Commitment Professional Programming each year is a qualification for the Guarantee.
The DePauw Gold Commitment Professional Programming for Sophomores consists of four items including:
- Completing the Clifton Strengths® Assessment.
- Attending a virtual CliftonStrengths® group coaching session.
- Participating in one virtual exploratory event from an approved list of fairs (including the Career and Internship Fair, the Graduate and Professional School Fair, and the Global Fair) or a DePauw alumni networking event.
- To find other upcoming networking events, use the Gold Commitment Networking Event category on the Campus Labs events page.
- Completing a resume review.
Asynchronous options for each of the above items will also be available.
You can track your progress on this pathway by logging into your Campus Labs account and viewing the DePauw Gold Commitment 2023 path. For directions on how to check a pathway in Campus Labs, click here.
If you have questions about any of the Sophomore Professional Programming, please email email@example.com.