Sophomore Professional Programming
Completing DePauw Gold Commitment Professional Programming each year is a qualification for the Guarantee.
The DePauw Gold Commitment Professional Programming for Sophomores consists of four items including:
- Completing the Clifton Strengths® Assessment.
- Attending a CliftonStrengths® group coaching session.
- Participating in one exploratory event from an approved list of fairs (including the Career and Internship Fair on September 18th, the Graduate and Professional School Fair on September 24th, the Global Fair on September 30th, the On-Campus Employment Fair the spring, and approved fairs sponsored by DePauw’s consortium partners) or a DePauw alumni networking event including No Harm in Charm on September 12th. To find other upcoming networking events, use the Gold Commitment Networking Event category on the Campus Labs events page.
- Completing a resume review.
- April 28, 2020 Updates:
- If you're interested in getting your resume reviewed, you can schedule a virtual advising session. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- If you're interested in completing the CliftonStrengths assessment or virtual Strengths coaching, please email email@example.com for more details.
You can track your progress on this pathway by logging into your Campus Labs account and viewing the DePauw Gold Commitment 2022 path. For directions on how to check a pathway in Campus Labs, click here.