Interested in hosting a sign?
Electronic signage is an exciting new platform for campus connection. We have a low-cost, easy to update solution for displaying your message to the community.
Contact the DePauw Web Services for more information.
Already a sign host?
Below are some help documents.
Contact the DePauw Web Services if you need help.
Digital Sign POLICY
DePauw hosts several digital televisions on our campus in various student life and academic buildings. Each has the ability to run slide technology and is connected to our alerts system should we need to share urgent messages with campus. The below guidelines apply to the televisions running the main set of Campus Life slides.
- Messages must be targeted toward student events, including:
- Student organization events
- Extra-curricular events
- Centers or related programming
- Format must be a JPG or PNG file - 1575 pixels wide by 1090 pixels wide
- Must include Date, Time, Location, and Sponsor
- Messaging needs to be easy to read/digest - see above suggestions for more tips for approval
- Messages will only run 7 days in advance of the event
- The slides will only run 9 slides in total at any time:
- 3 for Campus Life
- 1 for Communications & Marketing
- 5 additional for submitted events
- Submit requests with flyer via email to email@example.com
- Campus Life/Communications & Marketing has the right to deny requests for posting based on university guidelines.