As defined in the Employee Handbook, the University observes the following dates as closed. Employees in a full-time, benefit status position and on the regular payroll are eligible for the paid holidays that occur during their normal work schedule.
- MEMORIAL DAY Friday May 28, 2021 and Monday May 31, 2021
- INDEPENDENCE DAY Monday July 5, 2021
- LABOR DAY Monday September 6, 2021
- THANKSGIVING Thursday and Friday November 25 and 26, 2021
- WINTER BREAK Thursday through Sunday December 23, 2021 through January 2, 2022
- MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY Monday January 17, 2022
- SPRING BREAK Friday April 1, 2022
- MEMORIAL DAY Monday May 30, 2022
Exception 2021: All personnel whose positions are budgeted for 1535 or 1605 hours will observe the Memorial Day holidays on Thursday May 27, 2021 and Friday May 28, 2021, which is also their last normal scheduled day of work for 2020-21.
Exception 2022: All personnel whose positions are budgeted for 1535 or 1605 hours will observe the Memorial Day holiday on Friday May 27, 2022, which is also their last normal scheduled day of work for 2021-22