Living & learning together on a vibrant campus
All DePauw students live on campus. This offers students the unique experience of truly integrating your in-class learning with your out-of-class activities. There is a wide range of housing within our residential college, including residence halls, Greek chapters, suites, apartments and houses. Combined with a wealth of campus activities and student organizations, DePauw offers a uniquely robust co-curricular experience.
Explore our residential communities here at DePauw University, including information about First-Year Residence Halls, and upperclass housing for Sophomore students, for our Juniors and Seniors, as well as housing for our Greek-affiliated students.
Guiding Principles for How We Live at DePauw
DePauw is a fully residential liberal arts college that fosters opportunities for
members of the community to live and learn with and from each other.
- Campus and its facilities should be vibrant and conducive to building intellectual community, scholarship, and social interaction among students, faculty, and staff.
- The residential experience should allow students to move from exploration in their first year, to engagement in the sophomore year, and finally toward experience and integration as juniors and seniors.
- Living in community should contribute to identity formation and foster responsibility; therefore DePauw should encourage and expect students to be members of several dynamic communities including, but not limited to, their class year, student groups, academic programs, residential units and the larger DePauw, Greencastle, and global society.
- DePauw students should be part of a diverse community that encourages engagement with those who possess different temperaments, talents, and convictions, with a goal of mutual respect.
- Students should develop shared experiences and participate in traditions across the university that encourage a lasting connection to DePauw.
These Guiding Principles were written by the Student Life and Academic Atmosphere Committee (SLAAC). SLAAC is a committee of students, faculty, and staff that are responsible for the policies and actions of the faculty relating to student life and general academic atmosphere of the University.
@DePauw_CLCD on Twitter
Tomorrow at Hoover! Check it out! https://t.co/Xj9kqgAEzVyesterday
Like to sing? Like to eat wings? Whether you answered "yes" to both or both (yes, both) of these questions, come out for karaoke and wings tomorrow night! #clcd #depauw #karaoke #wings https://t.co/FNeD6U1k4k4 days ago
Check it out! https://t.co/dJL9svypUK5 days ago
Happy Founders Day Zeta Phi Beta! https://t.co/1eima9JRUz7 days ago
Happy Founders Day Alpha Kappa Alpha! https://t.co/KJuDfNEUYG8 days ago
TIME IS TICKING!!! Don't miss on your chance to go through Panhellenic Sorority or IFC Fraternity Recruiment! Sign up now because it is your last day to register! https://t.co/GUA9FcoAlZ https://t.co/yuZTAGQnJq8 days ago
Happy Founders Day Delta Sigma Theta! https://t.co/QxHO2hsHbY10 days ago