National Pan-Hellenic Council
National Pan-Hellenic Council is the governing council for the historically black fraternities and sororities at DePauw.
The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) of DePauw University was established in April, 2000, in recognition of the need for coordination and cooperation in activities of intercollegiate Greek letter fraternities and sororities.
The object of the NPHC shall be to:
1. Serve as a governing body of all affiliate organizations
2. Promote awareness of affiliate organizations, NPHC, and DePauw Greek life
3. Foster unity and understanding among all affiliate organizations of NPHC
4. Serve as a resource for DePauw University in matters concerning NPHC
5. Address, coordinate, and develop action strategies on matters of mutual concern to the affiliate organizations and to serve as a conduit for such action
6. Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual development
7. Promote service to the community as a basic principle of Black Greek organizations.
Each organization has a unique recruitment/intake and new member orientation/education process. Currently there are two sororities and two fraternities that are a part of NPHC:
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
If you are interested in any of these organizations, please feel free to visit chapter philanthropic events in order to meet members from NPHC. Additional questions about the NPHC recruitment/intake and new member orientation process can be directed to the president of the respective organizations, the president of the council or by contacting the Campus Living and Community Development office by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 - 2019 NPHC Executive Board & Advisory Information
|Individual Name||NPHC Position|
|Antoinette Gibson||Vice President|
|Haysten Perez||Public Relations Chair|
|Danielle Ford||NPHC Advisor|