Button Menu

Student Support and Services

Student Support and Services

DePauw Police

For emergencies or after hours assistance, please call DePauw Police at 765-658-5555. The office operates 24 hours each day throughout the year.

Campus Resources

Student Accessibility Services

DePauw University and Student Accessibility Services strives to maximize student potential by providing reasonable accommodations that ensure equal access to both the campus living and academic environments.

Student Mail to Campus

Greencastle Area Floral Deliveries

The Housing and Residence Life Office is the central location for local floral deliveries to students at DePauw University. This also includes students living in any Fraternity or Sorority house. Questions, call Student Affairs at 765-658-4270.

Local Florist - Silver Bell Flowers

Orders should be addressed:
Attn: Student Name - Current Living Unit

Deliveries will then be made to the DePauw Housing and Residence Life Office from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday. Once received, this office will contact students for pick up.

Boxed Floral Deliveries or Online Floral Orders

Send to:
Student Name - DePauw University
UB # (include student's UB Box #) - *Call Student Affairs if needed at 765-658-4270
408 S. Locust St.
Greencastle, IN 46135

All other mail and online orders to students:

Student Name - DePauw University
UB # (include student's UB Box #) - *Call Student Affairs if needed at 765-658-4270
408 S. Locust St.
Greencastle, IN 46135

Emergency Loans

Short-term emergency loans can be provided to full-time DePauw students. The loans are for emergencies only and are interest free if paid off by the end of the semester in which the loan is granted. Students who need an emergency loan should contact the Vice President for Student Affairs at 765-658-4199 or at studentaffairs@depauw.edu to schedule an appointment with the Vice President or his designee.

Notices to faculty members

If you must be away from campus due to a family or personal emergency, our staff can notify your faculty members. Some faculty prefer that students work through the Office of Student Affairs to ensure that students are getting the support they need. 

Recommendations to professional schools or graduate school - Dean/College Certificate Forms

Many post-graduation professional programs require a Dean of Students' evaluation form to be completed. If you have such a form to be completed, drop off or mail the form to the Office at 408 S. Locust Street, Union Building Suite 210, Greencastle, IN 46135. Staff in the office will complete the form and notify you via e-mail when the form has been faxed or mailed.

If you are a current student or graduate student applying to a graduate or professional program, and have a Dean’s Certification or Dean’s Report form that needs to be completed by a College Official, please email the Student Affairs Office at studentaffairs@depauw.edu for assistance.

Note: You must contact us and supply any required forms at least two weeks prior to any stated deadline to allow time for processing your request.

Please call 765-658-4270 if you have any questions.

Restorative Justice

Staff help refer students to DePauw's Restorative Justice Program for assistance in working through conflict.


  • Putnam County Rural Transit: 765-848-1508. Rural Transit also provides a vehicle that is ADA Compliant with a wheelchair lift. Please see the schedule here. Rural Transit is available to students Monday - Friday. Please check the schedule for cost and pick up locations. Students can meet in front of the Union Building.

  • Post on e-Services - Visit the e-Services Need a Ride bulletin to post an ad. Follow the link, and look under the DePauw Classifieds Bulletin Board, and explore the "Need a Ride" section. From here, you can view students, staff, and community members offering rides. To post that you are in need of a ride, simply click on "Post a New Message" at the post of the screen.