Connect with Alumni
- TigerLinks — Reach out to alumni for support and advice on the LinkedIn official DePauw University Alumni Group. Share your stories and hear theirs. Each contact can lead to more information, opportunities, and more contacts. The key to networking is connecting with people so that you reach the largest group possible in any given field. Click here to learn more...
- Alumni Gateway — DePauw's online alumni community helps you find and connect with classmates, maintain your contact information, share your post-graduate experience, network with current students, and register for regional and on-campus events. The Office of Alumni Relations is responsible for updating and managing the alumni directory. Click here to learn more...
- Alumni Luncheons and Speakers — These are casual, informal events where students ca connect with alumni. These events are available and advertised to all students, and provide valuable networking opportunities.
- Internships — Alumni offer internship opportunities at their companies and organizations exclusively for DePauw University students to gain practical work experience in their chosen career field. Students may find out more about these opportunities by contacting Hubbard Center of Student Engagement Coordinator of Employer Relations & Internships or by visiting TigerTracks. Click here to learn more...
- DePauw Alumni Directory: Access alumni volunteers for career and internship advice by going to the eServices menu and selecting Alumni Directory from the menu. This will provide you with access to alumni who have specifically volunteered to speak with students.
- Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook
- Student Access to the Alumni Online Directory: click here
How Career Services Can Assist DePauw Alumni
Do you need guidance in dealing with a career change? The Hubbard Center can provide you with assistance on your professional identity and resume, direct you toward job search resources, and even help you with career exploration. Start with the resources listed above or go in contact with the Hubbard Center.
@HubbardCenter on Twitter
Fulbright Workshop #1: Prepare to apply and learn how to begin to write the personal statement. 4/4 3pm, HH 1012 days ago
Fulbright Info Session: learn about options & how to apply. All welcome. Juniors and Seniors encouraged to attend. 3/10, 11:30, UB 2323 days ago
Fulbright Info Session: come learn about your options & how to apply. All welcome. Juniors and Seniors are especially encouraged to attend.3 days ago
Gentlemen, take these tips for tying a tie in order to look great for your next interview. http://t.co/j9zhmBTvIB4 days ago
Sara Scully talks about the Hubbard Center, resumes, and cover letters. Learn more by visiting the Hubbard Center! http://t.co/sa64lDBRwc5 days ago
One really cool tip that can make your interview great! http://t.co/doaCJ4NQRJ9 days ago
How to get a job after college? http://t.co/nJrdeiTA0911 days ago