Information and resources to help you explore options for your professional journey after graduation even if you are unsure what you want to do.
Hubbard Center advisers enjoy working with students who are not sure of their post graduation plans. We have several tools that can help you discover your strengths and learn how your strengths can help you plan your academic major and find a career you are passionate about. Hubbard Center advisers can help you determine which assessment will meet your needs.
- StrengthsQuest- helps you discover your natural talents and how they relate to potential majors and career fields.
- MBTI (Myers Briggs)- helps you learn more about "what makes you tick," how you relate to people and how you can use this to plan.
- Strong Interest Inventory- helps you determine how your interests relate to potential majors and professional career fields.
other ways Hubbard Center advisers can help
Hubbard Center advisers can help assist with many needs related to your career exploration. For example, we can help you:
- Explore internship and career options
- Develop your first resume and cover letter
- Refine your existing resume and cover letter
- Develop your network through tools and techniques including LinkedIn
You can find more information about each of these services, and other ways we can help, on our Career Development Page.