We welcome applications for PACS related events and projects
The Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS) Steering Committee accepts grant applications for campus programming and other expenses related to learning about or undertaking nonviolent approaches to peacemaking and social change.
This could include things like:
- helping cover expenses for bringing a speaker to campus
- helping a student attend a conference and present
- help support student or faculty or staff projects on campus or in the community
- helping bring relevant training/trainers/visiting professors to campus
- helping support a relevant student internship
The committee will accept proposals up to the week before our next Steering Committee meeting, so we have time to review the materials before we meet. Meetings this semester will be on 8/30, 9/27, 11/1, 11/27. We will respond the week following the meeting.
Please use the links to fill out our Google form if you would like us to consider your request for the next meeting: