Button Menu

What Kinds of Jobs Can PACS Majors get?

Peace and Conflict majors work in a wide array of fields - these are just some of the possibilities:

Note! PACS and Dr. Goldberg were featured on Zippia regarding PACS majors and jobs! Check it out: https://www.zippia.com/future-job-market/?featured=71979337774


Human Resources professional

Professional social justice and/or social services work

Paralegal or attorney, especially Collaborative Law

Social worker

Business Executive or Manager; work in leadership development, organizational change and development

Psychotherapist, counselor

International Peacemaking including diplomatic work

Environmental/Public Policy Dispute Resolution

Public and participatory engagement processes

Intelligence work

Government agency work including in-house ADR specialist

Mediator, Arbitrator, Facilitator, professional Negotiator

Non-profit work/sector

Labor Relations work

Church/religious institutional and organizational change work

Organizational change and development work

K-12 and Higher Education work like running Restorative Justice and Peer Mediation programs

Ombuds or In-House Neutral

Educator or Professor

Policy analyst, think tank researcher, strategist

Project Management


Criminal Justice

Or bring productive team management, problem solving, and productive conflict engagement skills to any job  

And many, many other paths!!