Class of 1965
The Class of '65 is celebrating its 55th Reunion, the first DePauw class to celebrate a reunion in the fall semester.
Due to the pandemic, this event is rescheduled to take place on October 28 - 31, 2021.
The Inn is now full, but there are also other local accommodations available that are recommended here.
Additionally, there is a room block at The Holiday Inn Express in Cloverdale, Indiana, which is a short drive to campus from 231/I-70. Here are some details on that accommodation:
Name: 1965/1966 DePauw Alumni
Registration is now open (available on the events page here) and a tentative schedule of events is as follows:
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2021
- Reception for the Classes of 1965 and 1966 (6 p.m.)
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2021
- Breakfast program for the Classes of 1965 and 1966
- Opportunity to engage with students and faculty in classes
- Lunch and conversation with Dr. Lori S. White, DePauw University President
- Panel discussion with students and faculty
- Dinner in downtown Greencastle for members of 1965 and 1966 only
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2021
- Breakfast with classmates
- Faculty lecture
- Campus tour
- Lunch with students
- Conversation with Admission and Enrollment
- Free time to explore campus and the community
- In Memoriam
- Closing dinner for the Classes of 1965 and 1966
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2021
- Final farewells and depart for home
We hope you will join us and return to campus to experience three days of fun, interesting programming with faculty and students in-session, and to spend time with one another as a class. Additional information, including a schedule for the weekend, will be available soon. Be on the lookout for a letter from the class committee coming to your mailbox shortly!
The 1965 Reunion Steering Committee
|Class of 1965 Steering Committee Members|
|Bronson Davis||Sarah Roberts Houghland||Rick Ferrell|
|Val Watson Hamilton||Tom Porter||Mercedes Condy|