Outreach and Prevention Services
Counseling Services offers a wide variety of Outreach and Prevention Programming options aiming to increase accessibility/availability of resources, decrease mental health stigma, and support the overall mental health and wellness of our campus community. Outreach offerings include:
· Mental Health and Wellness Workshops
· Tabling Events
· Support Spaces and Groups
· Psychoeducational/Mental Health Trainings
· Mental Health Peer Educator Program
· Mental Health Peer Educator Wellness Programming
· Mental Health First Aid Training
· Campus-Wide Wellness Events
Outreach and Prevention Services are available to students, faculty, and staff. To request outreach programming, please complete our Outreach Request Form*. For additional information or questions, please contact our Mental Health and Wellness Educator/Outreach Coordinator, Malorie McGee, at email@example.com.
*Please note our Outreach Request Forms are for Outreach/Prevention Programming purposes only. If you would like to make an appointment or are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact our office at 765-658-4268.