Outreach and Prevention Services
Counseling Services offers a wide variety of Outreach and Prevention Programming options aiming to increase accessibility/availability of resources, decrease mental health stigma, and support the overall mental health and wellness of our campus community. Outreach offerings include:
· Mental Health and Wellness Workshops
· Tabling Events
· Support Spaces and Groups
· Psychoeducational/Mental Health Trainings
· Mental Health Peer Educator Program
· Mental Health Peer Educator Wellness Programming
· Mental Health First Aid Training
· Campus-Wide Wellness Events
Outreach and Prevention Services are available to students, faculty, and staff. To request outreach programming, please complete our Outreach Request Form. For additional information or questions, please contact our Mental Health and Wellness Educator/Outreach Coordinator, Malorie McGee, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each semester, Counseling Services provides a wide variety of group and support spaces. These groups are often drop-in style meaning students may attend as often or as little as she/he/they would like or need. Be sure to check out the Group Menu for Spring Term 2022!