The following projects are currently in varying phases of implementation.
Happening this week (5/29/23 - 6/2/23)
- There will be increased construction traffic on Larabee St. and circle due to waste removal for demolition.
- The north entry of Harrison Hall is closed to campus. Please use the 2 south stairwells. The elevator is also offline until renovations are complete.
- Fencing is installed around the east side of Harrison Hall. Please use caution around this area.
- Nature Park Woodland Trail W3 behind Prindle will be closed due to water issues preventing bridge access.
- The City of Greencastle's Locust Street reconstruction project continues. They will be starting curb and gutter work.
- US 231 restrictions starting on or after April 1 for ongoing major pavement improvement project in Greencastle. See link for more details and detour routes: US 231 Restrictions