The following projects are currently in varying phases of implementation.
Happening this week (4/22/19 - 4/26/19)
- Locust Street has been reopened to one lane, northbound traffic only
- There is ongoing work on the air systems and lighting in Neal Fieldhouse that could potentially have noise and brief lighting implications during normal business hours
- Construction on Union Building main entry stairs will continue
- **NEW UPDATE** Contractors will begin updating entrances to Rector Village on Wednesday. They will not be inside the buildings but may limit access to one entrance at a time as they make repairs.
Overall Spring 2019 Project Timeline
- Solar Array project begins
- Preparation work for South Quad construction
As part of the new FY Residence Hall make-ready work, Locust Street is restricted to one lane (northbound ONLY - southbound is closed). Olive and Howard Streets will remain open. A detour map is posted here.
- New walking and access paths posted for Humbert Hall
- Ullem Campus Farm Grand Opening
- Pending approval of the City of Greencastle, Closure of College Street to extend Burkhart Walk
- Begin Campus Energy Master Plan Piping
- Begin Residence Hall #1 Construction