The following projects are currently in varying phases of implementation.
Happening this week (6/8/20 - 6/12/20)
- Hogate Hall clean up continues this week.
- College Street parking lot work continues this week.
Olive Street from Locust Street to Indiana Street is open for vehicular traffic and pedestrian travel on the sidewalks. Parking is still restricted from Locust Street to the GCPA loading dock for continued access to the Residence Hall 1 construction site. Please watch for parking designation signage.
- Facilities Management contractors for the Campus Energy Master Plan will be working in the Heat Plant next to Harrison Hall. The parking area adjacent to this work will be out of service.
- The building conversion phase of the Campus Energy Master Plan will continue this week. Contractors will be working outside of Lilly Rec., outside of the Union Building as well as in the Administration Building. This will cause intermittent hot water interruptions for some buildings as this work continues.
- The Inn at DePauw rear parking lot will be completely open this week as the library project has been paused.