The following projects are currently in varying phases of implementation.
Happening this week (9/16/19 - 9/20/19)
- College Avenue is two-way south of Olive Street due to construction that will close the Olive Street intersection. The two-way traffic pattern will continue until further notice.
- Olive Street will be closed from Locust Street to Indiana Street.
- The Olive Street and College Avenue intersection will remain closed until further notice.
- Work will continue inside the construction area between Julian and Lilly.
- The road to the Nature Park off of Walnut Street will be closed for public traffic beginning Monday, September 9th for approximately 2 weeks for necessary culvert installation. The Nature Park will still be accessible by foot from the Campus Farm area, as well as the Prindle Institute parking lot.
- Lincoln Street will be closed 9/16 - 9/17 for storm piping construction.
***FOR YOUR SAFETY, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER CONSTRUCTION AREAS***