The following projects are currently in varying phases of implementation.
Happening this week (2/17/20 - 2/21/20)
The north half of the Julian parking lot will be closed until Tuesday, 2/18 for crane work on the roof.
Olive Street from Locust Street to Indiana Street is open for vehicular traffic and pedestrian travel on the sidewalks. Parking is still restricted from Locust Street to the GCPA loading dock for continued access to the Residence Hall 1 construction site. Please watch for parking designation signage.
- The area on the west side of Roy O. West library (adjacent to the parking lot) will be blocked off to begin preliminary utility relocation in the near future (click here for map). Access to Holton Quad will be rerouted from Indiana Street to either Larrabee Street or to the sidewalk north of ROW library adjacent to the Honor Scholar building.
- Facilities Management contractors for the Campus Energy Master Plan will be working in the Chiller Plant next to Harrison Hall. The parking area adjacent to this work will be out of service. The crane from the Julian parking lot will move to this area on Monday, 2/17.
- Facilities Management contractors for the Campus Energy Master Plan will be working in the Julian basement. They will be conscientious about minimizing inconveniences that may occur because of this work. There may also be occasional impacts to a few parking spaces in Julian and Peeler parking lots.
- The sidewalk between Lilly and Julian will have temporary closures due to the CEMP work being conducted in Julian.
- Work continues within the footprint of what was the Auxiliary Gym and two of the 2nd floor classrooms in the Lilly Center to transform the space into the new location for the Health Center.