The following projects are currently in varying phases of implementation.
Happening this week (7/22/19 - 7/26/19)
- In order to advance the work on Residence Hall 1 and the Storm Sewer reconstruction projects, we have been granted permission from the city to extend the contractors’ working hours from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. We will re-evaluate on August 2nd to determine if extended working hours will still be needed on the two projects.
- Lilly Pool work is complete, waiting on official health department certification before opening.
- Additional work on Union Building steps will continue this week.
- Hartman House demolition is scheduled to begin this week.
- College Avenue is two-way south of Olive Street due to construction that will close the Olive Street intersection. The two-way traffic pattern will continue through early August.
- Hanna Street will be closed from Locust Street to Indiana Street beginning July 17 through mid-August.
- Olive Street will be closed from Locust Street to Indiana Street.
- The Olive Street and College Avenue intersection will remain closed.