CASHNet Payment Plan
The DePauw payment plan, referred to as 'My Payment Plan' (MPP for short), is setup online through CASHNet. The Payment Plan allows students or payers to pay for semester charges over four months for the first semester and four months for the second semester. A $40 per semester fee is assessed to sign-up for the payment plan (to participate in this payment option you must enroll each semester).
|PAYMENT PLAN||SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|Enrollment Period||July 5 - 25||January 5 - 25|
|Payment 1||August 1||February 1|
|Payment 2||September 1||March 1|
|Payment 3||October 1||April 1|
|Payment 4||November 1||May 1|
PAYMENT PLAN AMOUNTS:
Payment Plan amount is determined by the following: Tuition and Fees Balance, Greek Balance (where applicable), Emergency Loan Balance, and Anticipated Financial Aid. The sum of the balances, less anticipated financial aid, is the amount utilized to calculate the payment plan amount. As changes are made throughout the semester (e.g. new charges are applied to the account or additional aid is received), they are spread out over the remaining plan payments.
Please note that anticipated aid is all aid that we expect will disburse but has not (normally for regulatory reasons). In the case of loans, anticipated aid must be approved for disbursement (i.e. we have a signed promissory note and the student has completed entrance counseling).
ADVANTAGES OF OUR ONLINE PAYMENT PLAN:
- Ability to make interest-free monthly payments over the course of the semester.
- Convenience of paying online; either by direct bank account, credit card, 529 account, or foreign currency.
- Single sign-on: CASHNet allows students to view your student account balance, recent bills, sign up for a payment plan, and make payments on one web site directly from e-Services.
- Ability to give Payers (parents, guardians, and third parties) access to view your account and make payments. Payers will access CASHNet from www.depauw.edu/thirdpartypay
There will be a $40 per semester fee to sign-up for the payment plan. In addition, there will be a $100 late fee for any missed payments. If a second payment is missed, the payment plan will be cancelled and payment in full is required.
To sign up for the payment plan within CASHNet:
- From the Overview screen, select “View payment plan options” under the “Payment plans” section.
- The next screen will show your total budget. The monthly payments will be automatically calculated based on the sum of Tuition and Fees, Greek (where applicable), Emergency Loan balances, less pending Financial Aid.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the “Accept” button.
- The next page contains your enrollment fee payment information. Choose payment via credit card, bank account, or foreign currency. Please note that you will be required to pay any missed installments before signing up.
- Your account has been established. You can view the scheduled payments from the Overview screen under the “Payment plans” section.