How to Apply
Admission to the Management Fellows Program is highly selective and based upon a demonstrated interest in a career in business or entrepreneurship, proven superior academic ability and intellectual curiosity, and leadership potential.
Among the criteria used to select Management Fellows are college entrance test scores, high school class rank, extracurricular activities, and work experience. During the personal interview, the applicant should demonstrate motivation and personal characteristics that will enable successful completion on both of the course and internship requirements of the DePauw Management Fellows Program.
Before you begin an online application, you will need:
Please combine these documents into a single PDF or Word file and include your name and application year in the file name. (e.g., McDermond, Robert_1927).
Incoming Students Application process
It is easy to apply to the Management Fellows Program:
Step 1: Submit a DePauw University application.
Step 2: Submit the Management Fellows program application before February 1, 2018.
Instructions for successfully completing your Management Fellows program application:
When your essay and resume are complete, click the link below to submit your application online. You will be asked to Log In using the DePauw username and password you received when you completed your Common Application. If you have not yet submitted the Common Application, you will be asked to create a DePauw account in order to submit your Management Fellows application.
Once you have logged into your portal, follow these instructions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Start New Application.
- Next, choose 2018 as Application Type, then select 2018 Management Fellows Program.
- Click Create Application where you will be prompted to Open Application.
- Verify your information is correct, then select Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your File and Upload your essay and resume (make sure you have combined the two documents into a single PDF or Word file and include your name and application year in the file name), then Continue at the bottom of page.
- Finally, scroll to the bottom of the last page to Submit Application.
Should you encounter any issues, simply reach out to Sarah Miller at email@example.com. We really look forward to receiving your Management Fellows application.
Current Students APPLICATION PROCESS
If you are a current first-year student at DePauw and would like to apply for lateral entry, click here for the Lateral Student Application or stop by the McDermond Center for more information. Lateral entry applications are due by December 1 or May 1 .