The countdown is on! Today is the final ITAP deadline. Will YOU be part of the Class of 2021? Apply today! https://t.co/w4jfFgOf4h1 month ago
Information Technology Associates Program
ITAP provides internship-quality opportunities for students to hone their technology and professional skills by working in selected on-campus jobs and projects involving technology. Through these experiences, ITAP interns gain valuable professional, communication, technology and leadership skills that will be essential to any career path, regardless of their major or area of study.
ITAP Key Points
- ITAP is a highly selective internship program offering a singular experience that blends a traditional liberal arts education with cutting-edge experiential learning in an academic environment.
- ITAP is for students with any major or career interest and presents opportunities for tailoring the experience to complement academic and professional goals. Since they are provided training, ITAP interns are not expected to be computer experts, nor do they need to plan to be computer science majors.
- After a training period, ITAP students apply for those jobs that interest them in academic or administrative departments across campus. ITAP on-campus internship examples include Digital Video Production Assistant, Campus Strategic Communications Intern, Digital Art Researcher, Smartphone Application Developer, Digital Music and Recording Specialist, among others.
- In addition to their internships, interns participate in the ITAP Colloquia Series, a series of professional presentations focused on information technology’s impact in the context of society, education, and business.
- ITAP interns are paid and the work an average of 8-10 hours per week ($8.00 the first year and $8.50 subsequent years). These are paid positions, but students do not need to be eligible for work-study financial aid to participate in these jobs.
Interested in joining ITAP? Visit our application page.
@DePauwITAP on Twitter
Congratulations Class of 2017! "DePauw's Class of 2017, 561 Strong and "A Force to be Reckoned With," Graduates" https://t.co/dGl7NINgjS2 months ago
Today's the day! Priority Application Deadline for the Information Technology Associates Program (ITAP). More here: https://t.co/uipqDDBmhC2 months ago
DePauw Gets a Mention on Jeopardy! - DePauw University https://t.co/YW1uTOjezz2 months ago
Are you listening to the <modernmedia> podcast from DePauw's Pulliam Center for Contemporary Media? Tune in! https://t.co/xsMrFbfhEw2 months ago
Tues., 4pm, Peeler Aud ITAP Colloquia. Building the Videogame Canon: A Panel & Forum Discussion w/Nicole Lobdell, Harry Brown & Dan Solberg.3 months ago
It's TODAY! The ITAP Senior Showcase, 4-6pm, Julian Atrium. Join us in celebrating the ITAP Class of 2017 at this open house style event!3 months ago
The ITAP Senior Showcase is tomorrow! Join ITAP in celebrating the ITAP Class of 2017! Julian Atrium, 4-6 p.m., Wed. April 12.3 months ago
Happy 118th Birthday Dr. Percy L. Julian '20! 11:30 Talk & Pizza; 10-2 showing Forgotten Genius. Sponsored by SRF, Bio, Chem/Biochem, Prevo.3 months ago