Local Newspaper Lays Out "Procedures and Logistics" for Thursday's Ubben Lecture by David Cameron -DePauw University https://t.co/BZNfJkepWU18 hours ago
Information Technology Associates Program
ITAP provides internship-quality opportunities for students to hone their technology and professional skills by working in selected on-campus jobs and projects involving technology. Through these experiences, ITAP interns gain valuable professional, communication, technology and leadership skills that will be essential to any career path, regardless of their major or area of study.
ITAP Key Points
- ITAP is a highly selective internship program offering a singular experience that blends a traditional liberal arts education with cutting-edge experiential learning in an academic environment.
- ITAP is for students with any major or career interest and presents opportunities for tailoring the experience to complement academic and professional goals. Since they are provided training, ITAP interns are not expected to be computer experts, nor do they need to plan to be computer science majors.
- After a training period, ITAP students apply for those jobs that interest them in academic or administrative departments across campus. ITAP on-campus internship examples include Digital Video Production Assistant, Campus Strategic Communications Intern, Digital Art Researcher, Smartphone Application Developer, Digital Music and Recording Specialist, among others.
- In addition to their internships, interns participate in the ITAP Colloquia Series, a series of professional presentations focused on information technology’s impact in the context of society, education, and business.
- ITAP interns are paid and the work an average of 8-10 hours per week ($8.00 the first year and $8.50 subsequent years). These are paid positions, but students do not need to be eligible for work-study financial aid to participate in these jobs.
Interested in joining ITAP? Visit our application page.
@DePauwITAP on Twitter
What a terrific day of ITAP Rotation Presentations! ITAP Apprentices have worked through challenges to create some impressive projects.5 days ago
We're in the final stretch of the semester! ITAP Apprentices begin rotation presentations Thursday. Can't wait to see what they've learned!6 days ago
David Cameron, Former Prime Minister of the UK, Coming to DePauw Dec. 8 to Discuss 'Where We Go From Here' - DePauw https://t.co/MuTJk80bCy7 days ago
Welcome back to campus! ITAP Students: One more Colloquia opportunity! Film Screening & Discussion, Tues., 11/29, 6-9pm, Watson Forum.8 days ago
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Break, and safe travels! We look forward to seeing all of you when you return!14 days ago
Food Management: New Hoover Dining Hall "Brings People Together" - DePauw University https://t.co/Yaidcly8fl14 days ago
Research of Prof. Pascal Lafontant & His Students Published in Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry - DePauw https://t.co/1a28XvfYTg15 days ago