Summary of University Benefits
Benefits are an important part of the total compensation package for faculty and staff. DePauw provides a rich, supportive environment in which to work and grow. We are committed to offering a competitive benefits package for our faculty and staff. From wide-ranging health and life coverage to attractive retirement savings programs,and education assistance programs, we strive to offer a benefits program that provides for a healthy work/life balance. Below is a summary of the current University health and welfare benefits.
- Wednesday, October 15th, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 16th, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 22nd, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Fall Break)
- Thursday, October 23th, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Fall Break)
Insurance Plans - Access Information and Forms for Plan Year 2014-15
- Summary Annual Report Defined Contribution Plan 2010
- Summary Annual Report Tax Deferred Annuity Plan 2010
- ROTH 403(B) Fact Sheet
- DePauw University is evaluating the current Retirement Savings Plan vendors. If you missed the informative discussion at the beginning of April, please click here to listen.
Retiree Post 65 Health Plan
Ace American Insurance Company provides the University's International Travel Insurance and Assistance. In the event of a medical emergency while traveling internationally, please provide the policy information found here.
Sun Life Financial provides the University's Emergency Travel Assistance. When you are traveling more than 100 miles from home and are faced with a medical-related emergency, contact Sun Life's Assist America division.
Other University Benefits