Employee Benefits Overview
There are many benefits offered to DePauw Employees, including traditional benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance. Additional voluntary benefits, retirement savings plan, discounts and access to University resources are also employee benefits. See 2024 Benefits Guide
At DePauw, we recognize that our employees need to balance work and home. Please refer to University Policies for Vacation Time, Personal Time (hourly) and Sick Time policies in the Employee Handbook for more information on these and other benefits. When you need support, the Cigna Employee Assistance benefit is available to all employees and their households.
Basic Life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) and Long Term Disability are paid for by DePauw University. Employees may elect to purchase additional voluntary life insurance for themselves and their dependents.
Your employee e-services will have a link to corporate discounts offered to DePauw Employees. Check the list of discounts for local and national discounts.
ENJOY ACCESS TO THE AMAZING FACILITIES AND PROGRAMS DEPAUW UNIVERSITY HAS TO OFFER, SUCH AS:
- Welch Fitness Center and wellness classes
- Indoor Tennis and Track Center
- University Libraries
- Peeler art galleries
- Green Center for the Performing Arts events and programs
- Ubben lecture and lecture series
- Free athletic events
- Bookstore and Starbucks (Greencastle) discounts
- Employee discounted meal plan
- Free parking
- Nature park, including walking and biking trails
- Personal duplicating and printing discounts
- Relocation allowance
- Tuition benefit and exchange
- DePauw Dialogue