Campus Resources for LGBTQIA+ students, staff, and faculty
LGBTQIA+ Support Resources
- DePauw Counseling Services
- Conference and Internship Opportunities
- LGBTQIA+ and Ally First-Year Residential "Rainbow Floor"
- DePauw Health Services
- Transgender Student Resources
- Bias Incident Reporting
- Non-discrimination policy (located in the student handbook)
- Fraternity and Sorority Diversity & Inclusion Information
DePauw’s Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies program provides students the opportunity to examine the constructs of gender and sexuality in a multitude of difference frames through coursework. Visit the WGSS website for details.
Paying for college
LGBTQIA+ Advisory Board
The DePauw LGBTQIA+ Advisory Board meets once a month to evaluate and create solutions to best support LGBTQIA+ students on the DePauw campus. Student leaders interested in serving on the LGBTQIA+ Advisory Board are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bennett Library in the CDI has a collection of Queer Literature. All other books and DVDs are available to be checked out at the University Library. You can find items here.