Student Billing and Payments
The Cash Receipts Office at DePauw University is responsible for issuing monthly account statements for tuition, fees, and room and board, as well as room and board charges for certain Greek houses.
The office, located in the lower level of the Administration Building, is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You may also call 765.658.4015 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The first bill for the fall semester will be available by July 10th and payment will be due by August 1st. The first bill for the spring semester will be available by January 10th and payment will be due by February 1st.
- CASHnet Screenshots and Instructions
- Payment plan information
- Cost for 2018-19 and 2019-20
- Financial Literacy (HigherOne)
- Cash Receipts Office Quick Reference Guide