Student Billing and Payments
The Cash Receipts Office is working remotely and staff members are available via email during regular office hours of Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EDT.
The Cash Receipts Office at DePauw University is responsible for issuing monthly account statements for tuition, fees, and room and board, as well as room and board charges for certain Greek houses.
The office, located in the lower level of the Administration Building, is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You may also call 765.658.4015 or e-mail email@example.com.
INCOMING STUDENT, CURRENT STUDENT AND PAYER RESOURCES:
- The first bill for the fall semester will be available by July 10th and payment will be due by August 1st. The first bill for the spring semester will be available by January 10th and payment will be due by February 1st.
- Bills will only be available from within CASHNet. If students wish to have Payers (parents, guardians, etc.) pay their semester charges, they will need to be given permission by their student. Please review the “CASHNet Screenshots and Instructions” link below for information on how to do this.
- A 4-Month Payment Plan is available on CASHNet for those who are not able to pay in full by August 1 and February 1. After paying a $40 enrollment fee, students and payers will be able to pay semester charges in four monthly installments, interest free. Once the fourth payment is submitted, the payment plan deactivates and will need to be enrolled again the following semester.
- All billing notifications are emailed. Any Payers invited in CASHNet will receive billing notifications as well. If there are no Payers in CASHNet, the student will be responsible to forward any and all billing correspondence as necessary to those who will be making payments. Please review the “Billing and Payment Information” link below for more information.
- Sample Invoice Overview
- Billing and Payment Information
- CASHnet Screenshots and Instructions
- Payment plan information
- Cost for 2019-20