Financial Aid Consumer Information
Federal regulations require that institutions provide specific consumer information about the school and financial aid to current and prospective students. The following list includes available links for the required disclosures.
Financial Aid Information
Financial Aid Programs
Applying for Financial Aid
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Applying for DePauw Need-Based Financial Aid - Prospective Students
- Apply for DePauw Need-Based Financial Aid - Returning Students
- DePauw Financial Aid Deadlines
- Special Circumstances Appeals
Financial Aid Eligibility Determination
Financial Aid Distribution
- Federal Aid Distribution - The Financial Aid office posts the student's institutional financial aid awards to the student's University account against direct charges from the University at the beginning of each semester, typically, in mid-August and again mid-January. Federal grants and loans are disbursed no more than 10 days before the start of each semester.
Institutional Refund Policy
Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
Terms and Conditions of Federal Work-Study
Availability of Community-Service Federal Work-Study jobs
National Student Loan Data Systems (NSLDS)
- NSLDS Home - The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's central database for student aid. It receives data from schools, agencies that guaranty loans, the Direct Loan program and other U.S. Department of Education programs. NSLDS provides a centralized, integrated view of Title IV loans and grants that are tracked through their entire cycle; from aid approval through closure.
- Repayment Information
- Repayment Plans & Calculators
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Postponing Repayment
Student Loan Ombudsman’s Office
- The Ombudsman Group - If you have been unable to solve a problem with your federal student loan, you can ask the Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group for help.
Satisfactory Academic Progress Criteria
Financial Aid for Off-Campus Study
Financial Aid Contacts
DePauw Degree Programs
Costs of Attendance
Academic Program Buildings
Procedures for Withdrawing from DePauw
Institutional Refunds Policy
Return of Title IV Aid and Repayment Policy
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, As amended (FERPA)
Finding Legal Online Music, and Other Electronic Content
Facilities and Services Available to Disabled Students
Preventing Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Who to contact for Information on General Institutional Issues
Athletic opportunities available to males and females
Annual Report sent to U.S. Department of Education
- Athletic Annual Report - Click on 'Get data for one institution' On the next page, under 'Name of Institution' add DePauw University. Click 'search'. It will take you to DePauw's report.
Security Policies and Procedures
Crime Prevention Programs
Campus Crime Statistics
Protecting against Identity Fraud
Federal education officials join the DePauw Financial Aid Staff's concern about student identity theft. Visit http://www.ed.gov/misused for tips on how to prevent identity theft and how to respond to it. To report trouble, call the Department of Education hotline (1-800-MIS-USED) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.