- FIRST PERSON with Jonna McGinley Reilly '00
- The Bo(u)lder Question By Rebecca Bordt
- The poet
- The iceman
- The most American athlete ever
- The beekeeper
- The juggler
- The lucky guy
- Aligned stars: Snowshoeing scientist studies the skies
- Indelible images: Devastating photo, desperate need move alums to act
- The nonconformists
- A twist of fate: Unexpected discovery rekindles family legacy
A GATHERING PLACE FOR STORYTELLING ABOUT DEPAUW UNIVERSITY
Stories by Mary Dieter
It’s true that nonconformists are common enough to inspire clichés. But here’s the thing: No two are alike. That’s certainly the case of the nonconformists who have passed through DePauw University. Some have experienced something unexpected, causing them to veer from their expected path. Others have figured out ways to meld their disparate interests into satisfying lives. Still others just happen to be quirky.
The uncommonly successful people we feature in these pages have pursued success on their own terms. Each has chosen a path less traveled. And that has made all the difference.