The Management Fellows Program includes a full-time, semester-long, credit-bearing business internship. More than 700 Management Fellows have successfully completed internships in a wide variety of companies across the United States and around the world, gaining valuable experience in finance, consulting, sales and marketing, strategic planning, and investment banking.
Fall 2016 INTERNSHIPS
- Kourtney Clark, Eli Lilly & Company, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Clifford Chi, Geofeedia, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Samuel Comer, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Chelsea Conard, LNE Group, Berlin, Germany.
- Miranda Dafoe, Cummins India, Ltd., Pune, India.
- Mitchell DeShurko, Student Transportation, Inc., Daniel Island, SC.
- Elizabeth Hale, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Kevin Kenney, Probo Medical, Inc., Fishers, Ind.
- Kayla Kottra, DoubleMap, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Connor Marshall, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Justin Palmer, Cummins India, Ltd., Pune, India.
- Grant Potts, Eli Lilly & Company, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Caroline Wagner, Football Association of Ireland, Dublin, Ireland.
- John Zera, Delta Airlines, Atlanta, GA.
- Jacob Widner, The Clara Abbott Foundation, Gurnee, IL
- Lauren Widuch, Futuris, Newark, CA