Payments by Mail
Please send check or money order to the following address:
Attn: Payment Services
313 S Locust Street
PO Box 37
Greencastle, IN 46135
Payments on Campus
Payments by cash or check are accepted in person at Payment Services which is located in the lower level of the Studebaker Administration Building.
* Any payments received on campus after 4:00pm will be processed on the next business day.
** Please note that scholarship checks should be sent to the Financial Aid Office for processing.
Payment Methods on Transact Payments
- Credit/Debit Card (2.9% processing charge)
- Bank Account (no processing charge)
- 529 Account ($10 processing charge)
- Pay with Foreign Currency/International Funds Transfer
- 72-hour exchange rate lock
- Processed via Western Union
Why Western Union?
Western Union was chosen by DePauw University to give you a simple, reliable way to pay. This allows you to pay in your home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive exchange rates and takes the stress and uncertainty out of paying for your tuition.
Payment Processing Information
- Payments submitted with cash, by credit/debit card, electronic 529 account, and International Funds Transfer will finish processing by the end following business day.
- Payments submitted with bank account transfer (ACH) or paper check (excluding cashier’s checks, official checks, and money orders) will finish processing in three business days. Any active holds on the student account will be released no sooner than 4:30 p.m. on the third business day.
- Payments submitted on Transact Payments on Fridays will not begin processing until Monday or the next business day.
- Payments submitted on Transact Payments on Saturdays and Sundays will not begin processing until Tuesday or the next business day.
Federal Work Study & Student Employment
Eligible students may elect to have their Federal Work Study earnings applied directly to their student account as payment. Note: Any balance not covered by these earnings is expected to be paid by the invoiced due date.
Please contact the Hubbard Center for Student Engagement (765-658-4622) for more information.
Participating students may elect to have their Bonner aid posted directly to their student account as payment. Note: Any balance not covered by these earnings is expected to be paid by the invoiced due date.
Please contact the Hartman Center for Civic Engagement (765-658-4076) for more information.