Payments by Mail
Please send check or money order to the following address:
Attn: Cash Receipts Office
313 S Locust Street
PO Box 37
Greencastle, IN 46135
Payments on Campus
Payments by cash or check are accepted in person at the Cash Receipts Office which is located in the lower level of the Studebaker Administration Building. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.
* Any payments received on campus after 4:00pm will be processed on the next business day.
** Please note that scholarship checks should be sent to the Financial Aid Office for processing.
CASHNet Payment Methods
- Credit/Debit Card (2.9% processing charge)
- Electronic Check (no processing charge)
- 529 Account ($10 processing charge)
- Pay with Foreign Currency/International Funds Transfer
- 72-hour exchange rate lock
- Processed via Western Union
Federal Work Study (ITAP Program)
Eligible students may elect to have their Federal Work Study earnings applied directly to their student account as payment. Note: Any balance not covered by these earnings is expected to be paid by the invoiced due date.
Please contact the Hubbard Center for Student Engagement (765.658.4622) for more information.
Participating students may elect to have their Bonner aid posted directly to their student account as payment. Note: Any balance not covered by these earnings is expected to be paid by the invoiced due date.
Please contact the Hartman Center for Civic Engagement (765.658.4076) for more information.